At Caribbean Passport, we help individuals obtain second citizenship for a variety of reasons. However, one of the most common reasons people seek second a nationality is to obtain tax advantages they can’t get in their nations of origin.
Are you wondering if the advantages you need will be available with your second passport? Contact us now, and let us help you explore the tax benefits for yourself, your family and your business.
Some of the advantages you may gain if you participate in a citizenship via investment program are:
- Generous tax regimes from charitable nations. That means no wealth tax, no gift tax, no inheritance tax, no foreign income tax and no capital gains tax.
- Freedom from personal income tax. That’s right: You may not owe any personal income tax at all on money you earn in your second citizenship country.
- Repatriation of imported capital and profits without restrictions.
- Tax holidays for some qualified investments.
- Tax incentive packages in some cases, including corporate tax incentives, exemption from import duties, export allowances and other forms of tax relief.
- Duty free trading.
Intrigued by the possibilities? Many people are. This summary only begins to scratch the surface of benefits you can enjoy within only a few months when you act now.
Join the thousands of people from around the world who are finding tax advantages as well as additional personal freedoms for themselves and their families when they invest in the future of a Caribbean nation.
Explore this site to learn about other advantages of a second passport — or simply contact us now. At Caribbean Passport, helping you get dual citizenship status is what we do. We’re ready to go to work for you right now.